Done with your studies and looking for a good new job? The first thing that a student looks for after completing his/her studies is a good job. For a country like India, only a government job is considered as a good and consistent job. Also , it offers you with a number of benefits that you won’t get in a private sector job. There are thousands of job opportunities in the government sector. Many jobs are announced by the government every year as India has different government departments and a lot of manpower is required to handle these departments.If you have knowledge and amazing skill in any particular field, you can apply for the government jobs very easily.
Process for Applying for Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The process for applying for Latest Govt Jobs may seem easy, but it is can be little complicated at times. c. Ensure the eligibility criteria a job which you think suits you, before you apply for any job. Government job is considered as very a reputed job in India so you see lots of people applying for government jobs in India. Therefore, the competition is tough. You can apply for the job either online or offline. Most government departments only allow online applications to promote digital India. Some of the government departments follow the following process in order to provide you with a government job:
- Written examination: A candidate who is applying for a job needs to be a smart and should have knowledge in that particular field. The Government takes a written test in which your basic skills such as general awareness, English and knowledge of computers is tested.
- Personal interview: After passing the written test, he/she has to pass a personal interview in which his/her body language and way of talking is evaluated. A person is either selected or rejected based on these skills,.
- Preparation of merit list: Once a person clears the written test and the personal interview, a merit list is prepared in which candidates are shortlisted on their performance.
- Training on roles and functionalities: Some government departments also provide training to the selected candidates on the roles and responsibilities that they need to perform while on the job.
Recent openings for Latest Bank Jobs 2016
There are lot of job openings for the people of the bank sector. The latest bank jobs 2016 opening in the government sector are :
1. IndusInd bank: Fresher candidates who want to make their career and reach at a good level can apply online for job of IndusInd job according to their eligibility criteria. Posts of Relationship Managers Administration Manager and Associate Credit are available.
2. Andhra Bank: There are 11 vacant posts to be filled. Candidates with a graduation degree & having 5 years experience in a relevant job can apply for the post of security Officer.
3. Citi Bank: Citi Bank recently issued job openings for various vacant posts. You just need to have a graduation /post graduation degree. All freshers can apply for this opportunity.
4. World Bank: Candidates looking for a job in bank field nothing is better than this job opening, located it Chennai. The candidate should have great communication skills should have technical knowledge.
5. UP Agra Bank: There are more than 1100 posts for managers well as other staff. People who have passed 10th/12th/graduation/post graduation are eligible to apply for this job.
It is not easy to about all the government job and it vaccines, Hence keep visiting ingovtjobsalert.com for the Latest Bank Jobs 2016.