“Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through!”
With the increasing age of women, it is necessary for them to maintain their skin while sticking themselves with a routine skincare routine. This will help in maintaining beautiful youthful skin that offers healthy appearance instead of trying to treat it after years of damage due to the negligence of skincare.
As a result, in order to maintain a healthy skin, below are listed some of the best skincare tips by one of the leading dermatology clinics in London. Let us have a quick glance over those tips:
- Stay hydrated: Our body require water or any liquid, like juice; for maintaining essential hydration in the body. So let us have a look at the main feature of the water- a pure appetite suppressant and juice- a nutritional liquid energizer.
n Water: As water has no fat calories sugar or carbs, so it is the purest thing that you can intake. Also, it helps our lymphatic system to get detoxified by just flushing out the impurities along with helping it with cellular regeneration.
n Juice: The regular intake of juice helps with a number of health benefits as it helps to deliver antioxidants in the best possible way. One can intake juice of Kale, Cucumber, Ginger, Parsley and even Lemon that helps in keeping the body and majorly the skin fresh and healthy the best possible way.
- Apply sunscreen: It is recommended to apply the sunscreen every day, even in the winter season. One could try for a tinted moisturizer having a specific SPF range that is an overall powerhouse product. This is what termed as a “go and glow” beauty. One can even apply a wide spectrum of sunscreen having an SPF of 30 or higher than that. This helps in protecting against the UVA as well as UVB rays. Also, this will help in preventing the skin discoloration, including the dark spots as well as blemishes.
- Never ever go bed with makeup on: It is recommended to cleanse your face twice if you wear makeup. The first time you cleanse your skin actually removes the day while the second one actually helps in cleaning your skin. The impurities from the day could clog down the pores as well as cause breakouts and so the clean skin provides with the best skin where night creams can prove to be quite effective. Also, the skin repairs at the night itself, and so applying the skincare cream at night could help in improving the quality of the skin.
- Opt for regular facial treatments: Spend some of your time for regular facial treatments as it can bring a lot of glow on your face. The facials provide with the deeper level of exfoliation that could be achieved at home itself. Generally, the dull or lifeless and unhealthy skin would absorb light instead of refracting the light. There are a number of simple procedures that includes oxygen infusion to the skin. You can even prefer carrying the facial treatments at the home itself.
- Use eye cream: The skin around the eye is very sensitive and delicate and so it can get affected easily due to your lifestyle. One can apply the eye cream with the AHAs that will soothe the fine lines while you sleep. The AHAs can unfold the appearance of the fine lines as well as wrinkles while increasing the skin renew rate. This will ultimately make the skin more healthy and give it a youthful look.
Thus, these were some of the most effective skin care tips for women that can help them to maintain healthy skin for a longer period of time.