Some people give way too much importance on what others think of them. They are sensitive about how others judge them by their appearance and conversation, and therefore they refrained from asking a question in class, or disputing someone else’s opinion – by the fear of ridicule and criticism.
This tendency to avoid gain approval and disapproval is what makes some people act nice and goody. Such people apologize much, smile too much to speak, and are for the most helpful and accommodating. In general, avoid argument and change their views to mingle with others. They are sensitive to criticism and shame, and they have computer memory praise.
Needless to say, the above features are not associated with a happy existence. So why do some people care so much about the approval of others?
One of the possible explanations is low self-esteem. Low self-esteem due to the inability to achieve the objectives (often unrealistic). When people are not able to close the gap between their real and ideal self aspired seek external validation to protect their self-esteem.
If you want to break free from the bondage of others’ opinions, you have to set attainable goals according to their potential.
The following points may help you also do not obsess about your impression on others.
• We are inherently selfish. And people are going to judge you mainly deal (and this may sound crude) how can take advantage of you. They do not care about your bad haircut or bad grades in school. In any case, you may obsess about what you think of them!
• No matter how “good” you are, people will have problems with you anyway. So what are you supposed to do?
• Dig out your favorite fashion clothes, pulling on them, and head. Fashion has no respect for the judgment of the people, as he knows that the public is generally conforming and changing.
• Know your priorities in life. What is more important to you, your happiness or the opinion of others shallow? When you are on your deathbed, you will not have your fans, because it does not really care about you. Rather, if you regret doing something important because it prevented the reactions of some people.
• It is nothing less than a humiliation that people who want to please or impress me not even care if he lives or dies. Think about that.