People who set out to explore the wonderful attractions of Tropical North Queensland create their base at Cairns, the modern city with a vibrant life that is the gateway to the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree forest and Port Douglas just to name a few. A wide variety of accommodation from hotels to luxurious holiday apartments, hostels for the backpackers and budget accommodation are all available. To find an accommodation that is luxurious and homely, budget friendly and conveniently located, you will surely not find anything better than Southern Cross Apartments which meets your expectations in all respects. The place is nearby shopping centres and supermarkets and it is here that you find booking centres and agents for travelling to far and wide across North Queensland.
Cairns holds an irresistible attraction for those who love nature and adventure. It is considered to be a paradise for those who love adventure and ready to indulge in activities that set adrenaline flowing.
- The Great Barrier Reef tour is of course top on the list, the attraction of skydiving, bungee jumping and white water rafting can drive you crazy. There are daily trips to the Great Barrier Reef departing from Cairns round the year that carry all kinds of adventurers, from snorkelers who are just beginners to seasoned divers or even non-swimmers, there is a right kind of cruise for you that will make your experience the most wonderful one.
- Trips to Kuranda take place throughout the day and can be customized either the Ultimate experience of the attractions in a Kuranda village or the basic Kuranda Skyrail and train experience.
- The Daintree forest is among the oldest tropical forest under the sun and hiking through the wilderness is a dream for the adventure lover.
- Those interested in water rafting can test their nerves once again on the Tully River.
- Hot air ballooning at Atherton Tablelands is also a great attraction.
Places to Stay
Despite the choice of accommodation in Cairns being quite wide, it seem that staying at Southern Cross Apartments, a premium holiday resort is your best bet. It outscores the benefits of living in luxurious hotels as it provides the most homelike ambience with enough private spaces for you to relax and unwind after spending a tiresome day out. The apartments have been created to make living comfortable and homely with all the amenities that make luxurious living. The best part is that there is a room for every budget accompanied by the luxurious amenities of air-conditioning, sauna, swimming pool, gymnasium, Barbeque in landscaped areas, private balconies and a state of the art communication system of telephones and internet.
It is a great feeling when you come back to the Southern Cross Apartments after a grueling day of adventure as the coziness makes you feel being at home and not in a hotel, the feeling that enhances your level of comfort. Relax and enjoy life the way you like and quench your desire for adventure.