Summertime and the opportunity for the school holidays allow you to enjoy many outdoor activities. Whether swimming, biking, or in the woods, there is something for everyone, no matter how young or old. However, we must remind parents that there are potential dangers during the summer, and it is important to be aware of them. While we are better informed about how to prevent them, we will reduce the probability of occurrence. Below are some useful tips about.
Summer is a time of year where children and adults can enjoy long days at the beach and pool. A joy that is a pleasure of self-esteem, relaxation and wellness at the same time it is also important to remember that water safety is a core value.
Tips to beware in Summer:
1. first, enjoy a swim in areas that are enabled for it and they are safe. There are areas of risk, for example, natural ponds, the waterfalls, rivers that have a very high rate.
2. Enters the water gradually. Avoid sudden changes suddenly into the water after being in the sun or after eating. Always respect the time of digestion. Weather advised by specialists to enter the water after eating is at least two hours.
3. In the case where water once within any discomfort notes, for example, shaking chills, salt water, and dry off immediately with a towel. For any kind of awkward discomfort, e.g., headache, it is essential to listen to the alarm signal.
4. Be very careful about jumping headfirst into the water. Avoid this type of jumps in those places where they have not known the depth. Use your common sense and always looks for your safety.
5. Respect areas that are reserved for swimming.
6. Know yourself to know your limitations. For example, if you do not have a spirit high swimming is not advisable to swim at the beach and do it in the areas where you touch the pool bottom. If you see a person in the water hazard is urgently seeking help.
7. Enjoy relaxed bathrooms but if possible not more than half an hour of time in the water.
8. In the case of summering on the beach is recommended that you’re very attentive to the signal flags that indicate the status of the beach.
9. Be careful when walking around the edges of the pools because it’s a surface you can easily slip when wet.
10. Respect the safety regulations of your pool as these recommendations are instructive to protect users from it.